- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Williams Hall 4310
- Degree Program: M.S. Crop Science
- Previous Degree: B.S. Crop Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019
- Advisor: Dr. Ramsey Lewis
- Completion Date: Spring 2021
My projects focus on further understanding the pathway that is responsible for the biosynthesis of the primary alkaloids in tobacco, the overarching goal being to develop low nicotine cultivars. Methods for potentially accomplishing this include conventional breeding coupled with QTL mapping, interspecific trait introgression, and CRISPR-Cas9 induced mutations.