- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree Program: MS Horticultural Science – Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Previous Degrees: BS Horticultural Science – NC State University; BS Plant Biology – NC State University; BS Plant and Soil Sciences: Crop Biotechnology – NC State University
- Advisor: Dr. Craig Yencho
- Completion Date: Fall 2018
- Using single sequence repeat markers to understand relatedness amongst sweetpotato clones from major sweetpotato production areas across the globe.
- Build a QTL map to understand how anthocyanin pigments are inherited in potato.
- Identify genetic markers that infer resistance to internal heat necrosis in potato by comparing QTLs from an existing mapping population with the genotypes of a national collaborator population.